Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Banana Ice-cream Shake



Thi is my submission for the event-Cooking For Kids hosted by Sharmi of http://neivedyam.blogspot.com/2008/12/announcing-cooking-for-kids-event.html



This is one of the simplest and most delicious recipes. I ususally make this shake using bananas, milk, sugar and dry nuts like cashews or almonds. One day, I was reading a book, when my son came up to me and gave me a glass of banana shake. I drank it and was surprised…because it tasted better than the one I regularly made…I asked my son how he made it. Here is my son's recipe…


What do you need:

Ripe bananas-2
Vanila ice-cream-2 scoops
Milk-200 ml





How to make:

Blend the bananas, ice-cream and milk for 2-3 minutes in a mixer. Pour it into serving glasses and drink immediately…otherwise the banana shake will turn brownish-black in colour…


0 comments: